Wednesday, May 25, 2011

the cotton anniversary, and how it all turned out.


So it looks like I've kept you waiting for a while, but I promise I have good reasons! My gift for Cody came on time, but it was the wrong color, and then Cody's gift for me was on backorder. Ei ei ei! We cheated a bit with Cody's new bowtie... it's actually cotton linen, but hey, still cottonish. And he got me this extremely cool royal wedding tote bag! Okay, kind of ridiculous, but it's a beautiful hand printed design of the royal wedding procession, and a fun way to remember our 2nd anniversary. Don't judge.


We also unintentionally started an anniversary dinner tradition that we both love. A picnic at home! We go to the grocery, get some tasty treats, and dine in. This year's dinner featured coconut shrimp, popcorn shrimp, Annie's mac and cheese, fresh fruit and Young's double chocolate stout.



No comments:

Post a Comment