Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home | Winter.

[via]
[via]

One can't deny that it's beautiful. As I type, a fresh layer of snow is falling outside, and I can't help but get a little excited about the huge flakes.

This blog gets me excited about living on the East Coast. Out of the options, I hope Connecticut is our final destination. Only time will tell. Cody is hard at work on grad school apps right now, so we should find out in the next few months where we'll be moving.

You know those divinely gorgeous clothbound books from Anthropologie? Well, I made a discovery. (Maybe I'm the last to have made it?) Those same books are called clothbound Penguin classics and can be found here, and you can buy them from Amazon for way cheaper than Anthro. I would like to get this one and this one next.

I finished Treasure Island last night (!), and have to say that I was blown away. I never wanted to read it because I thought it would be dull, but it was anything but that. I actually finished the last two chapters while I was on an elliptical! This inconvenient reading spot got me thinking, maybe a Kindle would be a good future purchase? While I was wedging my book atop my water bottle and behind the stationary handle bars, I was thinking a nice flat book would be just the thing. Do you have a Kindle? What do you think of it?

Now to decide what to read next...

No comments:

Post a Comment