Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home | The Parent Trap

 
I have watched The Parent Trap 3 times in the last 3 days. Yes, it's true. I hardly ever watch movies, but Cody has been gone visiting graduate schools, so Seb and I have been on a vacation of sorts. Hehe... I think he likes it, too. It put him to sleep last night!

Why do I love this movie? Because they meet boys named Wilfred, they eat Fig Newtons, Maureen O'Hara is breathtaking, they carry hard suitcases (why did we ever move to duffles? How dumb.), and because the Grandpa is awesome—especially when he manipulates Maureen O'Hara into refreshing her wardrobe and hair before visiting her ex.

So, in an effort to share my love for this film, I've compiled a few things for you.

- Have you seen Design Sponge's Living in the Parent Trap? I love it.

-Also, I'm completely taken with the California Ranch house in the movie. I love little cottages and cozy furniture, but if I ever got the chance to live in a place like this, I would probably faint.

-My Parent Trap picks: plaid shirt, checked shirt, dress, sweater skirt, red lipstick, bench, pendleton throw.

-Buy it.

I hope you're inspired to pop this movie in at the earliest opportunity and that you fall in love with it either for the first time, or all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment