Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Fashion





So, as you can tell, I've decided to split my Friday Food and Fashion posts. I think food needs to have a spotlight of it's own. Speaking of food, I am sitting next to a loaf of partially baked chocolate biscotti right now, and boy am I excited about enjoying it with a cup of coffee this afternoon.

And now, Friday's Fashion. Inspiration for this post came from the overwhelming number of blogs and sites that I run across that are solely dedicated to fashion for the "working woman", you know, the kind with an office job, and the heels, ruffled silk blouses and pencil skirts that come along with it. This is fantastic, because it fits the needs of so many women, but I would love to find a blog about fashion as a stay-at-home mom (or nanny, daycare worker, or babysitter). I guess one could argue that no one needs a blog like that because it's pretty simple (tee, jeans, etc.), but I think it's just as important for many moms to feel like they look put together and are ready to tackle the day, as it is for professional women to "dress to impress" in the workplace.

I hope you enjoy!

P.S. That O.P.I. drip dry stuff is magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment