Saturday, March 5, 2011

Italian Cruise—Part I

My sister is going on Italian Cruise this summer and I don't know if you've done much European traveling, but it's tricky knowing what to take along. Her situation is particulary so because a) It's a cruise, b) She is going to be working as a trip leader c) The age range is going to be significantly older than her and d) As with all cross-ocean flights and travel, you want to pack light, and lastly e) She will have to have some dress clothes for a few different occasions. This series is going to be my collection of suggestions for her to consider. I'm already having way to much fun with this... hope they're helpful, B!



3 comments:

  1. I especially like the yellow skirt and the blue top. Also, I have to ask, what font did you use? It looks exactly, and I mean exactly like a font I have titled the King and Queen font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anna! i actually have no idea. i made this on polyvore.com and they don't tell you what the font is called when you select it. i loved this one, though. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, i just looked, and they do say. good eye! it is the king and queen font! :)

    ReplyDelete