Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Food—1st Birthday Cake



Happy May, my friends!

Sebastian and I spent a couple hours sunning ourselves out in the grass today. We took a picnic of blankets, books and toys with us, but all Seb wanted to play with was his bottle of sunscreen. I should have known. 

But because it's May, it's about to get crazy in a first birthday sort of way! This is Sebastian's birthday month, and I've been spending a lot of my free time working on birthday invitations and party ideas. We are having a big family party at my parent's home and then a smaller one the day before his actual birthday. I am so excited to celebrate my little man with our family and friends!

Do you have any great ideas for a first birthday cake? I want to do something different, but the classic mini cake is just so darling. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

P.S. Some healthy(ish) dessert ideas for babies! A chocolate banana custard would be a tasty 1st birthday cake.

Images:
Cinnamon Roll
Banana Cupcake
Banana Split Cake
Classic Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment