Friday, June 3, 2011

Home | Move #1


That's right, I said move #1.

We unexpectedly have to be out of our apartment before Cody is done with his job. This is less than ideal, but we're trying to make the best of it. We are so blessed to be where we are, and working for such amazing employers. Everyone has been working hard all day to help us find a place to stay, and are even making it possible for us to leave as soon as we want, instead of only two weeks before our move to North Carolina. At least this way, we will be able to have some space between our two moves. When are we moving, you ask? If all goes as planned, we will be out of our current place in less than 2 weeks.

In addition to this, we won't have internet in our apartment any day now.

So basically, I'm going to be seriously MIA for the next couple weeks. But I dare say you'll live without me. ;)

I hope these next couple weeks of June are lovely for you!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment