Thursday, July 21, 2011

Food | Whole wheat bread


I'm always in search of a good bread recipe, and if it's whole wheat, all the better. Of course, a good french bread recipe is amazing, but I feel less guilty putting the bread away like I do if it's whole wheat. You know what I mean. So I was thrilled to spot a link to this old post on Say Yes! To Hoboken about Liz's Mema's whole wheat bread. I whipped it up in no time at all, substituting the Canola oil for Olive oil, and the result was a nice, classic wheat bread. The recipe makes two loaves (so it won't bounce out of my Kitchenaid!), and it stays together, too, so perfect for toasting.


If you have a good cinnamon raisin bread recipe, hit me up!

1 comment:

  1. That bread sounds really good. There is nothing better than a homemade piece of bread with a bit of nutella:) Happy Thursday, darling

    ReplyDelete