Monday, September 26, 2011

Style | Chunky sweaters

1

2

3

4

5

Remember last week when I thought I was getting sick? It was a false alarm, but now I actually am.

I thought it was too good to be true. Last week I just knew, while holding my sick little Seb and watching him rub his fingers all over his snotty face and then rub them all over my once germ-free face, that their was no chance of escaping this bug.

Here's to hoping it will cool down again this week, so that I can pull out some of my cozy sweaters. I have a favorite that Cody bought for me in Ireland a few years ago. Also, did you notice that in 3 of these 5 pictures, the woman is wearing a hat? It does look good, doesn't it.

Do you have a favorite sweater? They make such a nice accompaniment to hot tea. This one is my favorite to drink when I have a cold.

P.S. I have the most amazing husband. He has loads of work to do, but right now, at 12:42 a.m., he is getting me some Cepacol so that I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment