Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Home | Fat Tuesday recap









We've had a crazy week/weekend and are preparing for a weekend trip in a couple days, so Cody and I decided that however much it pained us to miss a giant pancake dinner with friends last night, we had to say no. Fortunately, the evening was redeemed with a hearty plate of french toast. You see, we've been eating quite a lot of pancakes lately, so I thought I'd do something a little different for Fat Tuesday.

This post is serving as a little poll, too. Cody has been trying out two pairs of glasses from Warby Parker, and we really can't decide which we like best. We need your help, so comment if you have an opinion about which pair he should get. Thanks, friends, and may you be blessed this Lenten season. It's going to be tough, but I'm excited to see what God is going to do in our hearts.

P.S. Cody loves it when I take pictures of him eating...

2 comments:

  1. I think the first pair. It's more 'professor' and less 'Harry Potter'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both but if you have to choose...fitz.

    ReplyDelete