Monday, March 26, 2012

Style | Wiksten Tank

Anna from Rummey Bears. How gorgeous is that fabric!

Lissa from A Honeymooner's Guide to Living

Also Lissa from A Honeymooner's Guide to Living. She made it into a dress!

I'm laughing a bit to myself at how long since I've posted about style. Perhaps you've noticed that all I've been wearing lately is loungewear and sports bras? Yea, style doesn't play a big role in my life right now. It's gotten hot here, I've started working out almost daily, and now that I've hit the 3rd trimester, comfort is my middle name. All this to say that normal clothes don't make an appearance very often. But someday they will! And when they do, I'd love to try my hand at this tank pattern by Wiksten. I'm thinking it would make a lovely summer piece for after the baby arrives (Maybe with buttons for nursing...) I'm very inspired by these two creative ladies. 

Have you made a Wiksten piece? Tell me about it! I'd love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment