Friday, July 27, 2012

Mama | Because birth is beautiful


I've been meaning to share this birth video with you all for a while. Maybe it was the postpartum hormones talking, but I could barely keep it together when I first watched it.

And this photo is simply stunning. Babies are just lovely, aren't they? I'm so thankful for those who dedicate their lives to bringing them into the world.

P.S. I've started writing my birth story! Okay, now that I've said it, I have to finish it. I won't promise it will be done soon, but I am so very excited to share it with you. If you've written your birth story, please share a link. I would love to read it.

2 comments:

  1. I still need to write my sons birth story. I have started but never finished and now he is 1! I would love to read yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i still have never written one for my first son... and at this point i'm not sure if i ever will! it would probably be good to get down on paper, but i'm covering a bit of his in this second one. i hope you'll finish yours! when you do, i'd love to read it!

      Delete