Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Travel | Celebrating Courtney










By far, the best part of our vacation was spending time with friends last week and over the weekend in preparation for my dear friend's wedding. This girl is the funniest, and most genuine little lady, and someone I admire so much. We were roomates for our last two years in college, and I'm so thankful for that, because it kept us together at times when not much else did. I mean, how far can two people drift when their beds are connected to make one long bed, foot-to-foot!? Best. Decision. Ever.

Anyway, when Kyle found himself quite smitten with Courtney, it was no surprise. What a match. I am over the moon for these two, and can't help but hope that we'll live close to them someday in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I have a comment...why did Courtney ever change out of the beautiful, Hawaiian dress??

    ReplyDelete