Monday, January 13, 2014

2/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Cool evening light at the park. Winter's force is dwindling and we find ourselves layering less, leaving our hats at home, and enjoying the park once again.

Sebastian | Taught himself to whistle this week, and does nothing else. According to him, "I practiced and practiced and practiced, and then I did it!" I overheard his Kindergarten friend, Mia, say to someone, "Er kann schon pfeifen!" (He can already whistle!)
Bruno | He has two speeds. This is the slow one. Also, let it be known that my boys wear tights, and I am not ashamed.

P.S. I neglected to mention last week that I am taking part in this series started by Jodi of Practising Simplicity. I have long admired Jodi's writing, and am thrilled to finally be taking part in her 52 Project.


No comments:

Post a Comment