Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hand and Hand: An Online Mag


This is old news, but in case you never heard about it (like me), and are itching for some artsy reading this weekend, let me tell you about Hand and Hand. It's a magazine started by quilt designer/artist Carrie Strine. There is only one so far, released last year, and I'm hoping there will be many more. I've really enjoyed reading about artists like Shabd Simon-Alexander and Sally England, and numerous other articles all dealing with the theme "The Knot." I am excited to follow the DIY instructions included for a Carrie Strine quilt. It looks like the perfect beginner quilting project, but without the bore factor of many typical beginner projects.

Learn more about Hand and Hand here and here.

Get your $10 digital copy here.


If you snag a copy, let me know! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Do you have any suggestions for similar reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment