Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today!


I never thought I could miss being together so very much. It has been a good stay at home, even in spite of the week-long flu I picked up. But I can only stand to be away from my husband for so long, and dears, I've reached my limit. I'm so thankful that we don't have to be apart for months at a time. We are so blessed. And Sebastian has lots of new things to show dada when we get home. Let me see... 2 teeth, the ever popular "army crawl", his screeching grunt noise (it's as awesome as it sounds...), and waving! Ok, he's still mastering the wave, but he's almost there.

Oh yea, and how cool is my husband? Accepted into his top choice seminary cool! I'm so proud of him.

P.S. Beautiful little mover, and my favorite 2010 superbowl commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment