Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Sandals

[via]
[via]

With that sudden burst hot weather we had on Sunday, I suddenly realized that we have no sandals for Seb. In addition to that, his little shoes are getting really small. Of course I get extremely excited every time I realize that I "need" something new for my little one, but I'm having a hard time deciding what one pair of sandals to get. I firmly believe that when buying the essentials for my baby, I should keep 2 things in mind.

1. Is it gender neutral? Items like shoes and outerwear tend to be a bit more of an investment (at least with my taste...), and since we can't predict the number of boys or girls that will be born into our family and during which season, I like to keep these essentials classic and neutral.

2. Will it last? We could get loads of gender neutral baby items, but what good will they be if they only last for one child?

Now to decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment