Monday, April 18, 2011

Wahoo!



We bought a bed! A perfect and delightful bed. It is, in my mind, the ideal combo between a Tempurpedic and a pillow top, made by a Michigan company called King Koil. It arrives on Tuesday and I couldn't be more excited. In the meantime, I'm already sleeping much better thanks to my Tempur-Cloud Pillow, and thanks to Cody's mad skills at striking a bargain, we got a great deal. Now if only I could get this gorgeous 1910 bedframe. Beautiful, isn't it? I ran across it by accident when I was looking for DIY ideas for a bedframe. Do you have any tucked away?

However, that's probably a pretty distant project, and that's okay. Until then, I am so thankful for a new bed and pillow. God is good.

[image source]

2 comments:

  1. I bookmarked this starched fabric headboard as a possibility for us next move - it's nice for apartment renters because it doesn't take up any space and you can peel it off the wall at the end of your lease.

    http://www.designspongeonline.com/2011/03/genius-idea-starched-fabric-headboard.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i am definitely going to try this once we move.

    ReplyDelete