Monday, May 9, 2011

taking the KCWC plunge.



So I've waited until the very last day to announce what I'm going to be about this week. And if you're into last minute stuff, you should join me!

It's called Kids Clothing Week Challenge (kcwc). And during this week I will be making as many clothes for my little man as I can, but don't be surprised if it's just one thing. This is fine with me, though. I figured one thing is better than none, as he is currently wearing several pair of pants that are size 3-6 months. Yes, they're a bit short, and by "bit," I mean ridiculously short.

Happy Monday, my friends! And if you're not a follower of A Cup of Joe (who isn't!?), you should check out this link she shared yesterday full of beautiful mother/child photos. There are some precious ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment