Monday, May 16, 2011

To blog or not to blog. Take my poll, please?

[via[


For the last couple weeks I’ve been toying with the idea of nixing the blog.

I enjoy sharing my thoughts, ideas and family life with you all, but I often get frustrated with the lack of focus and organization of this online journal. I also don’t want to only be able to share ideas and wishlists. I want to share finished projects, and things learned. I’m sure many of you share in my desire to have time to do things and live life, and stop wishing and wanting and chit chatting about plans that never come to fruition.

Like KCWC...

Has anyone noticed that I haven’t posted any new little gem of an outfit, or even so much as a pant leg from my supposed sewing week? That’s because I have nada. I went through a series of obstacles last week (no pattern, no fabric, yes fabric, yes pattern, now no fabric...), all of which bring me to Monday with nothing to show. It wasn’t an entirely useless week on the sewing front, however. I faced a lot of issues that would have kept me from pressing on any other week. I have a pattern cut out for a new pair of pants for my bub, but have to get some fabric (of course!), so assuming that this blog stays up, I’ll be sharing those with you in the near future.

So if I haven’t lost you on this rambling post yet, I’d like to ask you to take the poll to the right and let me know what you’d like to see more of on The Priscilla Home. If there’s something I haven’t listed that you would like me to talk about please comment.

Thanks. You're a peach.

5 comments:

  1. I vote you should keep it -- selfishly for myself, because I love reading it and seeing all your pictures and ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kaite. It's fun to see what's inspiring other creative people, and I like you taste and ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, too. I was going to check every box in your poll because I like all the topics, but I ended up just checking the most important ones. I loved your series on eating organic from a while ago, and the pictures of Seb are so awesome. I love to hear from thrifty, classy moms who are able to live well on a budget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...I love your blog to much to lose it :)

    And even though I didn't get to talk to you at graduation, I saw you from afar and your hair is AMAZING. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks all! you're so sweet. i think i'll probs keep it, b/c let's face it, i'll still need a place to catalog my ideas! and i REALLY don't want to go back to filling folders on my desktop! ha! thanks for taking the poll. :)

    ReplyDelete