Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wear | Baby Hobo


Here in Michigan we've had a very cold and rainy May. For this reason, I've been dressing Seb in sleepers and pants more often than I would have thought necessary. I found these little sweater pants and think they are adorable and look so cozy. I love the simple construction, fabric, and neutral color. And these bibs! What a sweet color-blocking construction.


When I asked Lisa, the creator behind Baby Hobo, what inspires her, this is what she had to say:

"My work is inspired by an interest in re-purposing fabrics, which is an extension of my passion for textiles.  I am most drawn to materials first, and then by examining their inherent qualities, I am led toward a design that most highlights what I like about the fabric's texture, weight and color."

You can find Lisa, as well as more of her work, on her blog.

images via Baby Hobo shop

No comments:

Post a Comment