Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fashion | Wrap your hair


Mmmkay. Liz from Say Yes! to Hoboken is one of my top blogging heroes. Yes, there is such a thing. I'm in love with summer turbans, and she just posted a great tutorial on her two favorite ties. I'm wondering how well they work on super-short hair like mine? There's only one way to find out, I guess. Maybe I can make a quick trip to Salvation Army to find a vintage scarf today...

Have you tried this look? What do you think of it? Thoughts, please! I hope you had a marvelous and relaxing Memorial Day weekend, and were able to thank people who have given their time and risked their lives for our country.

P.S. The Priscilla home will be (gradually) undergoing a face-lift. I hope you like it!


/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Have you seen Nestling?
Follow me and make my day, pretty please! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment