Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fashion | Shorts


I'm shorts shopping for Cody, and maybe myself, too... It was just for Cody until I saw their little promo: All men's and women's full-price shorts and flip-flops 20% off + free s/h. And the fact is, I'm in desperate need of some chic, not shabby, shorts.

Just yesterday I found Elaine's post about How to Look Good in Mom Shorts. A task which I always deemed impossible, but she hits the nail on the head with this one. I love the way she styles them. However, after much thought and trepidation, I've decided that style isn't for me (read: I'm too lazy to make them look good + I would look like a boy). So I am really wanting this pair, above. Cute + comfy is just my style.

Do you have a staple pair of shorts? Tell me about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment