Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Saving face | Yes To


Hi friends! Just popping in again to tell you about the skincare line called Yes To. Have you heard of it? I bought some of the facial towelettes for my sister for her birthday, but had no idea about the other products in their line, or how they are made without parabens, SLS, petroleum and phthalates. You should check out their site here and get 35% off your purchase. And since their line is already reasonably priced, I think this is a really good deal.

Have you used any products in the Yes To line? I'm curious, what skincare products do you normally use? I've used Mary Kay for ages, and really like it. It saved my skin from it's constantly irritated state. No bueno. I've been shopping around for a good eye cream though, and thought I would try something new. I ended up buying this soothing eye gel. I have a terrible time with dark circles. Maybe this will help!

Thanks, Happenstance, for clueing me in to this great line.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment