Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fashion | The Everywhere LBD

1

2

3

I have this amazing black sweater dress that I believe my mom found on clearance at a department store several years ago. I never used to wear it, but I recently got it out of my closet again, and have fallen madly in love with it. This probably has a lot to do with the fact that I now have black leggings, and cognac boots to pair with it, and let me tell you, that's just a dynamite combo. For some reason I got it in my head that I need another such dress. Think about it; I can't wear the same dress to church every week this winter! So maybe if I alternate between two...

If you're looking for an LBD like the one that has recently become my best friend, try these Zara versions! One and Two come in Black, and oddly, the Third comes in dark blue, and a "blue" that looks like it's actually eggplant... hhmmm... maybe try this one on in the store.

Happy Weekend!

P.S. If you're looking for a little weekend inspiration check out 1) Meg & Andy for craft/diy inspiration and 2), you've probs heard of it, but indulge me for a minute: Nat the Fat Rat. This is such a charming blog written by a fellow mama. I never get bored over there.

Okay, I should really go to bed now. Have a lovely and restful Sunday, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment