Friday, November 4, 2011

Home | Do rainy days bring out your creative side?


Last night I woke up, probably to blow my nose, sicky that I am, and heard it raining. I'm pretty sure I can thank the inclement weather for giving me a good night's sleep. Unfortunately, Seb and I had planned to play around at a park today, but no rain gear, means no playing at the park in the rain. It was a good morning, though, ending with Seb being so exhausted that all I could do with him was sit him on my lap, plug some headphones into my computer and let him listen to a little She & Him until we could pick Dada up from school. You think I'm joking, but I'm not.


Pandora + She & Him = Seb's favorite music.

All that to say, this was supposed to be an extremely short post featuring a snazzy homemade tea strainer from Trula Kids. If only we could all be so ingenious on rainy days... 

Me? I'm going to take a nap.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Does he just sit and listen? That's maybe the sweetest thing I've heard all day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah, he does! although he prefers to walk around while holding them up to his ears. this doesn't work so well when they're attached to my computer, haha.

    ReplyDelete