Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Little One | Fairytale



Don't you think that all little girls should look like they stepped out of a fairytale? But not in a fake, cutesy way, or in a "I'm trying to live in the past" kind of way, either.

I feel like we dress our little ones too much like teenagers. Our boys look too much like rockstars, and our girls look too much like ballerinas or prima donnas.

Which makes me wonder, how should little boys be dressed? I tend to stick with stripes and solids, and simple pants and shoes. But really, I love little wool sweaters, and anything made of natural fabrics with interesting textures and rich or soothing colors. Maybe I'm simply drawn to the timelessness and innocence of simple fabrics, textures and colors.

How will you, or do you, prefer to dress your children?

yellow pixie hat / cape photo
both via

No comments:

Post a Comment