Friday, January 20, 2012

Home | Five things that made my day


one.
I scored some amazing items at a consignment sale today. More about this coming tomorrow.

two.
My little man was such a big boy today. His good behavior shouldn't surprise me at this point, but it does. And I love it.

three.
Finished an incredible book and started another. Both are about natural birth. Hooray for the end of this reading drought.

four.
I didn't lose my temper, or even get frustrated, once. This was an enormous feat considering that at one point I was weaving through the most enormous line I've ever seen, butt in the air, with one hand on our wagon and the other on Seb's new "bike," trying to make sure he didn't run into the lady in front of us. I didn't need to look around to know that I was getting some looks.

five.
After Cody left for some Theology on Tap tonight, Seb and I sat in front of Shaun the Sheep and ate a big bowl of popcorn made with our new Whirly Pop.

What made your day?


No comments:

Post a Comment