Saturday, January 21, 2012

North Carolina | Giant consignment sale



The Kids Exchange is one of the biggest baby/kid consignment sales in the nation, and happens every 6 months (hooray!). Seb and I came away with a few pretty snazzy items. My most exciting purchase was a pair of Saltwater sandals, which I'll admit I was desperately hoping would be there waiting for us, and they were! Now let's hope they're his size this summer or the next. Sweet Faro shoes (swoon), new jeans, green shorts & one pretty fabulous bike for the dude. Oh and shout out to my baby-man (again). I could not have imagined him behaving better during a 3 hour shopping trip. We took our radio flyer wagon, a few toys and a couple snacks, and everyone was singing his praises as we perused the goods. I have one beef, though. He threw out the incredible color-blocked moccasins that I picked out for the baby... maybe he's protesting like Lily on Modern Family??

Where do you like to find deals for the kiddos? Happy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment