Thursday, April 12, 2012

Little One | Wooden Baby Gyms


1 / 2 / 3

With the arrival of this little baby boy just 10 weeks away, I've been thinking a lot about all the baby stuff we'll be pulling out of storage and using again. Which makes me think that I would love an update  on our play gym. Well, not an update, just one that's more my style. We got one as a hand-me-down for Seb, and it worked well, so I'm sure it's what we'll be using again. But that doesn't mean we can't appreciate the lovely wooden play gyms out there that effortlessly blend in with the surroundings! So charming, aren't they? Tell me, did any of you snag the $25 IKEA version while it was available?


2 comments:

  1. 1. love the new blog header! lovely colors.
    2. these are the best playsets I've ever seen...going on my (much farther in the future) wish list too :)

    http://anna-gemutlichkeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, anna! i have blog design schizophrenia. : )

      Delete