Sunday, July 15, 2012

Home | Shifting gears



I think I can say that things are going very well around here. I feel a bit like I have to re-learn everything, though, which isn't a bad thing, but definitely requires patience and lots of deep breathing. I'm realizing that I have to up my game when it comes to organization or I'll drive myself nuts with my inability to keep things tidy and organized the way I like. Yes, tidiness and organization are closely tied with my sanity, I'm convinced. This week, one of my goals is to make snack containers for Sebastian. We still have some issues with a variety of foods, and a disinterest in food in general, so these will help make sure that if my hands are tied up with Bruno, I can still grab something for Seb when he's hungry. I foresee some entire meals coming out of these snack containers when we're having a rough day.

Also, in case you find yourself having a rough day, I am certain that this will make it better. I still get chills when I hear it.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I am totally stealing this for breastfeeding snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for your tips , i'd love to stick to your blog as usually as i can.possess a good day... Tampa Movers

    ReplyDelete