Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bruno | The "Stopper"





Grandmother (Cody's grandmother), Bruno's new crush, says that Grandaddy calls this magical little thing a "stopper."And since we've been spending all week with Grandmother, it seems only appropriate to call it that today. This guy Bruno refused to take one until I bought a new, considerably less hoity-toity variety this weekend, and now it's his best friend. He's like a new baby... totally into cuddling, and today he fell asleep on the couch next to me. No bouncing, humming, or darkened room! So, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, which was obviously several days ago now... I am going to shout it to the rooftops how thankful I am that this guy decided to take a pacifier just in time for our 11 hour trip from Durham to Cincinnati yesterday. He was a champ, and I feel spoiled. Now we're snug in Cincinnati, safely indoors, avoiding this cold weather like the plague. I actually forgot it could get this cold, which probably explains why I didn't bring a winter coat or my warm boots. Yep, spoiled. Pacifiers and the North Carolina sunshine will ruin me.

P.S. Christmas socks oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment