Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Husband | Saving the day one cup of coffee at a time


Nothing lifts my spirits like a hot cup of coffee or freshly brewed tea. Tonight, Cody, Sebastian, Bruno and I went to pick up a Christmas tree, and popped into Target to get some more lights. I went in first, and waited outside the in-house Starbucks, looking at their display of seasonal flavors. I always notice this sign because I like to think about what flavor sounds the best as I begin my shopping. One would think this would be torture, and I have no idea why I do it, but tonight, Cody walked in and promptly greeted me with, "What flavor do you want?"

This man knows the way to my heart.

"Caramel Creme Brulee, please!"

And it. was. good.

P.S. I found this art print by Karolin Schnoor via Emma Dime. I am completely in love with it. It's called "Grudge" which is pretty sad, but it's also lovely. I like to think they made up after a few minutes. You can buy some of Karolin Schnoor's work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment