Sunday, January 20, 2013

Little One | Shops


Goodness gracious there are so many creative people in this world. As much as I get terribly annoyed with technology sometimes, I'm so glad to be able to have such easy access to the amazing talents of those near and far. Here are a few shops that I've come across that you should check out.

SweetKM makes the most lovely pixie hats. Recently Cody and I were watching Christmas in Connecticut, and one of the babies wore a white pixie hat with red ties throughout. I fell in love and have been searching for something similar ever since. I wonder if she does custom orders...

My friend Kaite started InfinityMOM, where she sells her ingenious infinity scarf style nursing covers. If you are a nursing mama, you're going to want to check these out.

Have you visited Catherine's blog, Lucy and I, or her clothing shop, Playland? I am so inspired.

Enjoy, my friends! Credit for this post must go to my husband who has given me time to finally share these with you. Love that man.

P.S. Image is of SweetKM's pixie hat.


No comments:

Post a Comment