Monday, April 22, 2013

Seb | New sweater




Someone is feeling better, and looking mighty fine, if I do say so, in the new sweater Mamaw made him. Unfortunately Bruno is feeling the full impact of the virus now. While he napped for a bit this afternoon, Sebastian and I spent a little while on our balcony planting the basil plant we bought at the farmer's market last week. There is nothing like outside time to refresh this little guy.

We had a good visit with Cody's parents, despite the fact that Sebastian was very sick the entire time. I wouldn't call it "fun" but it was certainly comforting to have them with us. We couldn't have made it through the weekend without them. I actually feel pretty rested, and not very stressed, which I can promise you wouldn't have been the case without their help and encouragement. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment