Thursday, June 13, 2013

M & P's | Small things






I've noticed lately that sometimes the most remarkable things happen on the most unremarkable days.

Grocery shopping with my boys means a surprise double-seater cart and stolen snuggles. A muggy day means indoor-induced restlessness, which leads to an after dinner trip to the park where there will be some bike riding, daring tunnel exploration and a triumphant ascent up a swirly pole. Afterwards, sheer exhaustion, blackened feet, and unexpected comfort in a cushy balloon.

3 comments:

  1. this post makes me happy and almost wish my little guy would wake from his nap so we can play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Bruno looks SO OLD in this first pic. And they look so much I alike! Thanks for sharing. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Bruno looks SO OLD in this first pic. And they look so much I alike! Thanks for sharing. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete