Monday, August 26, 2013

Still for just a little while longer





Mornings in a farm house.

I am going to miss this. I am going to miss the wide open spaces that my childhood home offers to it’s grandchildren. I love that there are different rooms for my little ones to explore and be. Independently of the other, both kids spent some playtime in the “school room” this morning, with the sun streaming through the windows, and nothing to bother them. This big rig was Sebastian’s choice when I told him that he should play with something that he really liked since he wouldn’t get to play with Grandpa and Noni's toys for a long time. He is handling this move so beautifully, and sweetly. 

Moments like these are a thing unmatched. We’ll be back, sweet home, in just eleven short months.

P.S. As I prepare mentally for our long trip to Germany, I am bolstered by these words. I’ll be practicing these things, and praying a lot. Thanks, Jodi.

1 comment:

  1. Blessings on your travels! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete