Sunday, March 30, 2014

12/52



"Joining Jodi's 52 Project with "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Chiming in a little late with 12/52, as we've been recovering from travel and decompressing after a great visit with my parents and two sisters. These (as well as 13/52... coming soon!) were also taken by my sister Joanna. I'm going to have to drag my camera out of hiding again to get this weeks portraits. I almost forgot!

Sebastian | Grandpa told Seb that this was a sycamore tree. He said, "Mama, here is a sycamore tree and I need to climb it!" ...like Zacchaeus. I love how this guy's imagination is blossoming and growing and changing.

Bruno | I think it's safe to say that last week was on of the most exhausting weeks of Bruno's life! He soaked it all up like a sponge, his vocabulary increased exponentially, and he is still wiped. So much of the best kind of fun with family here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment