Thursday, May 1, 2014

17/52



"Joining Jodi's 52 Project with "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."


Sebastian | We often get playdough out in the afternoons while Bruno is sleeping. On this particular day I asked Seb what he was building, and he looked at me with bright eyes and whispered excitedly, "Deutschlaaaaaand!" So there you have it folks, Blu Playdough Deutschland. I think we have a sculptor on our hands, which would pretty much be the best thing ever.

Bruno | My favorite thing about going to the library with Bruno is that I have a huge selection of new books to give him during our walk to Kindy and he just quietly absorbs them (Okay sometimes he chats on and on and on about the different things he sees and gets angry when I don't understand, but hey, you know). And gosh, walks these days. Look at all this green! I love my Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment