Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Inspiration

 

1 / 2

In case you haven't noticed, I haven't talked about food much lately. This is mostly because I've had a terrible time trying to pace myself with our food money and haven't worked out a good system of what to buy so that we don't run out of money + what to buy so that I can make cool recipes once a week and still have food for the rest of the week. Moving creates all kinds of problems. You probably know this, but what you don't know is that I did make something new last week, and have been sitting on it because it is a recipe from a new blog I found, and I wanted to share it with you this weekend. I'm so sneaky.

It's called Budget Bytes. (I told Cody that If I had a blog like this I would probs call it Budgets Bite. Attitude, Mary, attitude.) Anyway... The lovely Beth decided to make a blog about food that proves that you can make new, tasty, and nutritious recipes for very little money. With each recipe, she breaks down the cost per item and serving. Cool, right? She even has a handy dandy pantry list to get you started. Perfect for those who are moving out on their own for the first time and have to build their pantry from scratch. Have you found any lovely new food blogs, lately? Do share!

What inspired you this week?

My List...

1 / 2 / 3


P.S. This was too wonderful not share: Create Your own Jungalow. Plants are magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment