Friday, February 22, 2013

Seb | Scrub scrub scrub


Sometimes I think that entertaining a toddler has to be the single most hardest thing in the world. Other times, I slap myself, because the best activity ever was so obvious. Like this one: washing toys. Duh. There should be a coalition of people that collect and distribute obvious ways to entertain these little people in our lives. I know that Pinterest tries to be that, but mostly I just find complicated activities that take hours of mommy prep and 5 ingredients that I don't have, and Target doesn't have them, either.

So what's the best so-obvious-you-almost-missed-it activity that you've done with your toddler?

P.S. In case you missed it, cloud dough has changed our lives. It's like a sandbox for the indoors, and the only thing Seb has wanted to play with for days. In fact, they are our cloud dough encrusted toys that Seb is cleaning right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment